Are you interested in gaining hands-on experience in the hospitality industry? Do you have a passion for maintaining high standards of excellence in property management? Then, we want you on our team!
At Project Eagle, we are seeking a Property Manager Intern to assist with tasks related to the upkeep and maintenance of our property functions in the context of workspace and hospitality. You'll be responsible for ensuring that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and that the most suitable working environment is attained for our employees and their activities.
- Building Upkeep
- Developing best practices for how a workspace should function
- Ensuring that facilities meet company, environmental, health, and security standards
- Managing the upkeep of equipment, supplies, and all installations (telecommunications, WiFi, heat, ventilation, air conditioning, electricity, etc.)
- Planning the best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, equipment, or re-organizing of current premises
- Dealing with emergency issues that arise like first-aid, hazards, etc.
- Order Management
- Doing end-to-end order management, ordering, order tracking, and quality-check on delivery
- Managing refund replacement process including customer care interactions and coordinating with the finance department
- Vendor Management
- Designing, planning, implementing sourcing, negotiation, purchasing strategies, and getting quotations
- Conducting inspections, managing repairs and renovations, coordinating with outside vendors, and assisting with event planning and execution
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Creating pricing and feature comparison sheets
- Availability for full-time (in-office) internship in Jaipur
- Education/Certifications - We prioritize skills over traditional degrees, but any training/certification/projects undertaken/past internships that demonstrate your deep interest in this field are highly desirable. You will be expected to present proof of your qualifications and work experience.
- Software and Applications - MS Office Suite, Google Sheets, Google Docs, emailing, and calendaring
- Qualities/Capabilities - Solid organization, time management, prioritizing, and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload. Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Tech-savvy. Commercial awareness.
Join our team today and gain invaluable experience in the hospitality industry! Apply now for the Property Manager Intern position at Project Eagle in Jaipur.